|Job Employer||JB Cameron (Vic) Pty Ltd|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
JB Cameron are an Australian owned and operated company that is renowned for providing excellence in service and products across five regional Victorian cities for all plumbing, steel, welding, and industrial needs. We are the choice of generations with over 125 successful years in business.
JB Cameron is currently looking for a permanent Full time Accounts Receivable / Administration Officer. This role has a primary focus on the Accounts Receivable function and will also allow you to demonstrate and apply your varied experience with a range of responsibilities across accounts payable and administration.
- Processing of cash receipts and daily bank reconciliation
- Attending to all customer queries, both over the phone and email
- Processing new customer credit applications
- Assessment of customer risk and credit analysis
- Debtor management and reporting
- Supporting Accounts Payable with invoice processing and reconciliations
- Other general account reconciliations as required
- General administration support, inclusive of inbound phone coverage and supply ordering
- A demonstrated commitment to working as part of a team with a can-do attitude
- Solid organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong and confident interpersonal skills
- Able to build relationships with internal stakeholders
Experience / Qualifications
- Proven work experience in AR / AP
- Proficiency in MS Office in particular Excel
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage and organise own time
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are passionate about working with a great team to deliver exceptional results, this is an opportunity to join an organisation that invests in its people, systems, and process. We can provide an immediate start and have a very competitive salary on offer.
– APPLY TODAY!