|Posting||Finance Officer – Unbeatable Company Culture|
|Job Employer||First Page Digital|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$55000 – $64999|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
Looking to take your career to a whole new level? Then this role is for you!!!
First Page is a global digital marketing firm (certified GREAT PLACE TO WORK), transforms the way companies do business online. Since 2011 our mission has been to create amazing digital experiences by implementing game-changing digital strategies. As APAC’s highest-rated digital agency, First Page has seen insane growth and won numerous awards over the past 3 years.
With offices in Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Dubai, Panama, and Brazil, you will join a company with huge goals.
First Page is looking for an organised and self-motivated Finance Officer to join our company. In this role, you will assist Finance Manager with some bookkeeping tasks, as well as purchasing office supplies etc.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the day-to-day accounting transactions
- Processing payroll
- Preparing the month-end management reports
- Manage accounts payables
- Manage accounts receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Maintaining a digital record of all financial transactions, documents, and supplier information.
- Managing company inventory list.
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- Ordering office supplies and managing office inventory.
- Other ad-hoc projects as and when required.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 1-3 years’ work experience in a similar role is required (preferably in a fast-growing business)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to resolve competing priorities.
- A strong work ethic and drive to get things done.
- Demonstrated ability to streamline existing accounting processes, whilst ensuring a strong financial control environment is always continued.
- Well-developed quantitative, financial, and analytical skills, with the ability to interpret financial and non-financial information.
- Strong Excel and Xero skills as well as an inclination to pick up new systems easily.
Rewards you deserve:
- Great salary with perks
- Bi-monthly offsite activities and a huge mid-year awards party
- Grazing tables & gourmet lunches provided
- Fully stocked beer & wine fridge for when you are in the office.
- Nintendo Switches with all the latest and most popular games
- Be mentored by some of the best in the game.
- Hybrid working environment
To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experiences we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Please attach your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat. Let’s do great things together!