|Posting||Corporate Assurance Manager|
|Location||Ryde & Macquarie Park|
|Salary||Attractive Salary Incentives & Wor000place Culture|
|Job Sector||Audit – Internal|
So, why Optus?
At Optus, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us – we’re out there making it. By expanding into new technology and relentlessly improving every day, we’re creating a better tomorrow for all Australians.
In this hands-on role, you will lead and conduct a program of controls testing and perform risk assessments for key change initiatives!
You will provide insight on the efficiency of controls and compliance with policies, processes and regulations, and making recommendations for improvements. You will also have significant customer management responsibilities and you will expertly present findings and lead discussions with senior and executive management and key external partners. This will cover controls testing, performing change management risk assessments, as well as remediation activities.
Strong leadership capabilities, customer management, and solutions-driven thinking are essential skills, as is the ability to lead people directly and indirectly through collaboration and influence driving high performance across the board.
Your ingredients for success …
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce, Economics, Finance, IT or Business field, with CA/CPA accreditation advantageous;
- Significant experience working within large and sophisticated enterprise environments and in a similar Assurance / Risk function (Consulting backgrounds ideal);
- Proven expertise in performing audits and/or controls testing, as well as performing risk in change assessments;
- Possess a strong understanding of auditing standards and processes;
- Capable of influencing a range of both internal and external partners of varying levels of seniority; &
- Experience building a Corporate Assurance function would be great to have.
Please apply in confidence with your CV and cover letter via the online function today!
As a provider of essential services across Australia, Optus has a critical role in the community through keeping our customers connected to the people they love and the things that matter. It is also our priority to ensure we provide our amazing people and our customers with a healthy and safe workplace environment.
Considering the significant risks posed by COVID-19, Optus expects all workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and will require vaccination for certain roles as well as access to Optus workplaces. Please speak to us if you have any questions about this policy or how it impacts you, including any concerns you might have about meeting this requirement.
Optus is a place where we let you do you. We’re a highly collaborative workplace, and offer a range of perks such as:
- A competitive salary;
- Discounts on products and services;
- Ongoing training, mentoring and development opportunities;
- Up to five days of Volunteer Leave per year; &
- Blended Ways of Working.
We understand that flexibility means different things to different people. We’re proud to offer a variety of options to work in different ways, such as our Blended Ways of Working and job share. Our Blended Ways of Working lets our people work across home and our offices. Please talk to us about how we can make this role work for you.
Curious about our culture? Go behind the scenes with our people by searching #OptusLife on LinkedIn.
Please no recruitment agencies, we’ll be managing this role in-house. Any resumes submitted outside of our process will be deemed the sole property of Optus.
Perks, perks & more perks!