|Posting||Accounts Receivable Officer|
|Job Employer||Audi Centre Sydney|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Receivable/Credit Control|
Recognised as a producer of high quality German premium vehicles, the Audi brand is attractive, sophisticated and technically advanced.
Based in Zetland, Audi Centre Sydney is state of the art in both looks and functionality and provides a dynamic work environment. To support Audi Centre Sydney’s long-term growth strategy, we are looking for Accounts Receivable Officer to work in our Finance & Administration team.
You will be fully responsible for accounts receivable and also have exposure to several accounting and administration related tasks.
This is a great opportunity to build your career and move forward.
As the Accounts Receivable Officer, your duties will include:
- Maintaining all aspects of Accounts Receivable: parts, service and vehicle
- Collecting outstanding debts using both phone and email communication
- Consolidating daily banking
- Payment allocations
- New customer credit assessment
- Balance sheet reconciliations that relate to receivable accounts
- Preparing weekly debtor report
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required
To be successful for this position you will posses the following key attributes:
- Accounting Degree
- At lease 2 years experience in a similar role
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Reliability and Efficiency
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- A confident and helpful attitude
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with MS Office applications
If you have the drive, commitment and enthusiasm to join our team at Audi Centre Sydney, please submit your application via the Apply Now button.