|Job Employer||Envirobank Recycling|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$52000 plus super|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
We dream about cleaning up our country. And we think the best way to do this is by changing the way Australia recycles. We know that recycling pays, and both people and the planet profit when we recycle.
Along with being Australia’s most innovative recycling company, we’re also in the business of doing good. And lots of it.
About the Role
We are looking for an Reception/Office Support person to join us on a full-time basis to cover a 12 month maternity leave contract ASAP. Our office is based in Banyo.
You will be our QLD head office “Director of First impressions” welcoming visitors to our Banyo office and you will be instrumental in delivering a top class customer service experience to all of our members while keeping our busy recycling depot running smoothly. This role will be 8am-4pm Monday to Friday.
This position requires an experienced receptionist and multitasker who goes above and beyond in what they do with strong administration skills as well as having fantastic people skills!
The responsibilities and skills of this position include:
- Front of house/receptionist in our QLD head office in Banyo.
- Answering calls from customers and escalating cases where necessary.
- Provide technical support to customers in a timely manner
- Investigating, responding to and following up on email enquiries
- Provide high-level customer service.
- Provide high-level administrative support to QLD and NSW leadership teams.
- Maintenance of internal administration records.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Utilise office based applications including MS Office, Salesforce, Google.
- Assist other departments as required and directed by the Operations Manager
As the successful candidate, you will be a hardworking, can-doing, self-starting, fun-loving, plate-spinning, fast-paced all-around do-gooder, and you’ll fit right in with our high-performing team.
We’re also after a certain someone who’s a natural at providing excellent customer service and juggling multiple priorities. You are honest to a fault, fun-loving and energetic. You are creative and have a solution for all of life’s problems that come your way.
You will be helping us to educate and reward the community who recycle with us!
Apply by telling us why you would be perfect for this position and please attach your resume. Our friendly team will call you ASAP.
Please note this role is only suitable for AU citizens/Permanent Residents