|Job Employer||OMNI Built Homes|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting|
Omni Built Homes
Part time – Flexible Work from Home Option
We are an established New Home Builder with growth in our business. We offer our clients a quality range of designs as well as opportunity to consider custom builds, when required. Our genuine passion to deliver an alternative and honest building experience to our clients sets us apart from the rest. We thrive on providing our clients with exceptional service through every stage of their build, from initial meeting to completion on site.
We are looking for an experienced part time Company Accountant who is driven and ambitious to complement our existing team. Your role will vary from day to day, depending on needs of the business, our clients and the wider team. This is a full function accounts role where you will be responsible for the completion of the accounts from sales and purchases through to the preparation of accounts and statutory reporting requirements. The role will report directly to the Director of the company.
We are looking for someone to join our team who is energetic and takes initiative in whatever task is at hand. We seek a candidate who is aligned to our company values, works well within our existing team, is honest with a strong and proven work ethic. We work in a relaxed, results driven and focused environment, determined to be successful.
KEY TASKS OF THE ROLE
- Processing of accounts receivable transactions including issuing of invoices, cash receipting, calculation of rebates and debt collection.
- Processing of accounts payable transactions including staff reimbursements and monthly credit card reconciliation.
- Preparation of the payroll on a fortnightly basis.
- Reporting of Payroll Tax, QLeave and Workcover to meet statutory requirements.
- Preparation of year end payroll reporting requirements.
- Processing of monthly journals including expense allocations, monthly accruals, amortisation of prepaid expenses.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly reports to include Profit and Loss to budget, Balance Sheet and Project profitability analysis.
- Prepare and lodge quarterly BAS returns.
- Liaise and assist Tax advisors with statutory returns for FBT, Income Tax and QBCC.
- Complete ad-hoc tasks as required by the Director.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting preferred, however relevant experience will also be highly regarded
- High level of accounting ability and attention to detail
- Ability to process and enter data, accurately and efficiently
- At least 3 years of proven professional experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, especially highly skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets)
- Experienced working with Databuild preferred – or willingness to learn
- A commitment to deliver a positive experience to clients and team
- A willingness to work as one team, to achieve the best outcome for our clients
Excellent package for the right candidate, with hours to be negotiated with the successful candidate.
The role requires a person with an adaptable attitude and someone who can work under pressure. Your ability to get the job done with a seamless tactic and a glass half full approach to problems will be highly regarded.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly.
Please apply via SEEK only.
Include a covering letter which demonstrates your alignment with the role and attach a current resume.
(NO AGENCY ENQUIRY WILL BE ACCEPTED)