Peoplefusionis hiring people as Finance Officer – Accounts Payable. The Selected person will be earn at least Undisclosed NZD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Posting||Finance Officer – Accounts Payable|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
- Progressive organisation
- Never a dull moment with loads of variety
- Supportive team environment
About the company
Founded in 1975 our client specialises in water, wastewater, roads, bridges, subdivisions and land development. The organisation operates across the eastern seaboard, with offices based in both Port Macquarie and Newcastle for a team of approximately 140 and has developed an enviable reputation for innovation and collaborative customer focused civil infrastructure solutions.
To be successful in this role, you will need a minimum of 3 years experience working in a high volume accounts payable role, ideally with a medium to large organisation, possess flexibility and adaptability in managing changing work environments and be an effective communicator who has a great sense of humor and enjoysa laugh whilst working in a supportive team environment.
About the opportunity
Whilst your primary duties will be looking after the accounts payable functions within the organisation, you will be offered variety as you will need to roll up your sleeves to assist in all finance aspects across the business including accounts receivable, purchasing and customer service, both internally and externally.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Data entry of invoices and credit notes into the accounting system (Tencia)
- Customer service to suppliers regarding account queries
- Complete weekly, monthly and ad hoc supplier payment processes
- Reconciliation of monthly supplier statements
- Reconciliation and processing of fuel statements and processing of visa card statements
- Reconciliation of accounts payable to general ledger and producing reports
- Supporting purchasing functions, including the processing of purchase orders
- Accounts receivable including the creation of client invoices and receipting payments
How to apply
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jane Lynch on 49272012 or Olivia Evans on 49272025 or [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, click “Apply” to submit your covering letter and CV. Applications Close date: This role is available for immediate start, therefore interviews will be conducted asap.
At peoplefusion we don’t just accept diversity and inclusion —we celebrate it!
We strive to create an environment of equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lifestyle, age, religion or physical ability, and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. If you require any assistance with your application please don’t hesitate to contact us.