|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
At LanguageLoop, we’re connecting more and more people and businesses everyday as languages have become part of doing business in our global community. Providing services in over 190 languages, with a full suite of telephone, video, onsite interpreting, and translation solutions, LanguageLoop are helping more Australian businesses than ever, as our population continues to expand and diversify.
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to join our team. In this role, you will be assisting the day to day operations of the Finance team and ensuring efficient, timely and accurate daily transactions are met in line with the Finance department objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain and update customer & supplier/contractor master file in the booking system and finance system
- Process client/contractor invoicing adjustment raised from booking system
- Support Accountant and Accounts Receivable in receipting and other duties
- Follow up outstanding invoices via phone or email
- Communicate and follow up on supplier/contractor/clients via phone or email
- Maintain, check stock and process orders for stationary and kitchen supplies
About you and what you’ll bring:
- proven experience using Finance Software & Microsoft Office
- a process driven individual with a strong attention to detail
- sound verbal and written communication skills
- excellent time management skills
- proven ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight timelines
- mindset that embraces a collaborative culture of learning and knowledge sharing
What we offer:
- Internal and external professional development opportunities
- A genuine approach to flexibility in the workplace
- Annual personal learning subsidy
- A supportive and vibrant workplace
How to Apply
If you would further information about this role, please go to our website for a copy of the Position Description. Applications close 28 July 2022.
This is a full time fixed term position.
Please submit your application ASAP – we will commence interviewing for this role before the close date
If feel you meet the criteria for this exciting and rewarding position, we look forward to hearing from you! Please send a cover letter outlining your experience and your resume to [email protected] with Finance Assistant in the subject line.
LanguageLoop promotes equal employment opportunities and we embrace a diverse and inclusive work environment. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds and all abilities are encouraged to apply