|Posting||Junior Office Administration Assistant|
|Job Employer||Dunsford Financial Planning|
|Location||Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
A wonderful opportunity has become available at Dunsford Financial, the largest Financial Planning business situated on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, Victoria.
We are currently expanding our administration team and have created a new trainee role for a junior office administration assistant.
Our ideal candidate would be;
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and eager to learn.
- Able to work unsupervised, thrive, multitask, and can priorities tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Extremely organised, strong attention to detail and able to manage own time.
Although the successful candidate may not have any experience, a positive attitude and desire to learn will not be overlooked. On the job training will be provided.
The position would suit a recent school leaver and is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to commence a career in Financial Planning.
Established in 1983 by Mark Dunsford, we have grown with our clients’ financial journeys, assisting them and their families over many generations and at every stage of their lives, from establishing a first mortgage through to planning for retirement. Over the 40 years, Dunsford Financial has built a strong reputation based on integrity. Our professional and caring team of qualified advisers provide an extensive range of services with accurate up- to date, and relevant advice on.
- aged care
- life insurance
- financial planning
- income protection
- estate planning
- retirement planning
- business advice
We are huge supporters of our community being major sponsors of Pines Football Netball Club as well as sponsors of Frankston Peninsula Heat Cricket Club and Frankston VFL Football Club.
ABOUT YOU :
We are looking for someone to join our team, a breath of fresh air, a warm personality that will see you easily integrate. You are bright & bubbly, bringing a strong work ethic and conduct.
- You are a quick learner, highly motivated and someone who always commits with a high standard of diligence and conviction.
- You are organised, have an amazing eye for detail, hardworking with solid computer skills.
- You can work autonomously and easily take on responsibility.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You must have a pleasant & professional phone manner, be self-motivated, have attention to detail and a desire to learn. You must also be proficient with word, outlook and excel. A current drivers license and own reliable transport are essential.
Various office duties will include, but are not limited to:
- General admin and reception.
- Attending to inbound calls & enquiries.
- Filing, photocopying, scanning and email correspondence.
- Collecting & sorting of mail.
- Maintenance of stationery stock.
- Assistance to Office Paraplanners and Insurance Administrators, Adhoc support to Office Manager when required.
- 36 hour week with fortnightly RDO’s
- 8.30am start time and 5.00pm finish time
- Large local office with onsite parking
- Small close team environment
If you are looking for a stable, friendly workplace, where you will be a valued and an integral part of our team, please get in touch as we can’t wait for you to join the Dunsford Financial Family.
Please submit your resume with covering letter to [email protected]