|Job Employer||Ryonex PTD LYD|
|Location||Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
Ryonex is an environmentally driven company that specialises in providing equipment, service and water recycling solutions in the industrial market space.
We are leaders in our industry with a focus on intricately designed technology to support the surface coating and pure water industries. We work collaboratively with numerous corporations and industries nationwide to ensure positive environmental outcomes are delivered. Maintaining the utmost level of service to customers at all times and remaining at the forefront of providing advanced industrial water recycling solutions is our key priority.
BUSINESS UNIT OVERVIEW
The Finance Branch is responsible for budgeting and financial management in Ryonex. The Branch is the interface between Ryonex and its customers and suppliers, while also providing support to other internal business units. Specific functions include internal and external budgeting, financial reporting and management as well as governance.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Graduate Accountant provides timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual management and output performance reports in liaison with business units, clients and suppliers to meet senior management and statutory requirements.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the financial accounting system
- Providing financial and revenue reporting
- Facilitating customer/supplier relationship management
- Overseeing office administration
- Delivering financial budgeting, banking and end of month management reporting
POSITION REQUIREMENTS (Selection Criteria)
Your suitability for this position will be assessed on the following requirements:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in accounting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Flexible and a can-do attitude
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit a one-page pitch addressing how you fit the skills required of the role along with your curriculum vitae to [email protected].