|Posting||Accounts Payable Officer|
|Job Employer||Epworth Medical Imaging|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Payable|
Radiology Victoria and Epworth Medical Imaging
Radiology Victoria and Epworth Medical Imaging are part of the Sonic Healthcare group, providing excellence in radiology to both Epworth Hospital locations and the wider community.
We employ approximately 260 highly skilled radiologists, imaging technologists and support staff, across hospital and community departments.
Sonic Healthcare is an internationally renowned healthcare provider with a demonstrated track record of medical excellence across the world. Sonic’s success stems from our core belief that we exist to provide quality medical diagnostic services to medical practitioners and the patients they serve.
Due to organisational growth, we currently have an opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join our team in Richmond in a part-time capacity.
Working closely with our finance and administration teams at Radiology Victoria and Epworth Medical Imaging, you will be responsible for managing full function Accounts Payable, Reconciliation processes and managing existing and new relationships.
Working for Radiology Victoria offers you:
- Be part of a global Sonic Healthcare group
- Competitive remuneration package with flexible work options
- Ongoing mentorship and training provided
- A collaborative and professional working environment
- Check and process a high volume of purchase orders and invoices
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to seek approvals, code and match the purchase orders and invoices
- Process EFT, BPAY and Payment files as well as issuing cheques
- Reconcile payments and bank statements
- Respond to vendor and internal payment enquires
- Maintain vendor database (including ABN/GST details)
- Reconcile vendor statements – research and correct discrepancies
- Ensure compliance with AP processes and policies, including tracking of invoices
- Assist the Financial Controller with other general ledger and administrative tasks
Key selection criteria
You will be a self-starter with a proven ability to work independently and use initiative. Furthermore, you will be a strong communicator who can influence without authority to ensure relevant stakeholders are engaged and adhere to company deadlines.
You will have,
- Demonstrated experience in accurately coding and processing high volume of purchase orders and invoices
- Experience with EFT payments, BPAY, cheques etc.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role in a corporate environment
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills with a diverse group of stakeholders
- High level attention to detail along with solid problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask and work cohesively within fast-paced and team environment
- Adaptability and flexibility to accommodate change and provide responsive services to meet clients’ needs
- Previous experience in the healthcare industry would be highly advantageous
- A professional attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service with a focus on patient centred care
Enquire/ Apply for this Position
For more information or to obtain a copy of the position description, please contact Kinjal Khachar, Assistant Accountant on [email protected] .
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter by 5:00pm, Thursday 28th July 2022 via SEEK by clicking on the APPLY button.
Applications will be reviewed in an ongoing manner before the close date. Please submit your application sooner rather than later as we will be holding interviews as we progress.
COVID-19 mandatory vaccination directions for Victorian healthcare facilities applies to EMI. As a result, we will require the successful applicant to be fully vaccinated and to provide a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
As a child safe organisation, all successful applicants are required to satisfactorily clear a National Police Check (conducted by EMI) and hold a valid employee Working with Children Check (provided by you).
Note: Applications from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.