|Posting||Senior Property Accountant|
|Job Employer||Knight Frank|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
At Knight Frank we’re passionate about property, but it takes more than passion to make us the world’s most successful privately-owned property agency and consultancy.
With a 125-year heritage, we are part of a global property powerhouse dedicated to providing our clients the best advice across commercial and residential property transactional and advisory services.
We champion a diverse and inclusive workplace, where people are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and are proud to be the real estate industry’s first WORK180 endorsed employer.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Property Accountant to join our Asset Management Services team based in Sydney CBD.
In the role of Senior Property Accountant, you will have responsibility to provide specialised accounting services to the property management function. You will be responsible for ensuring client and management reporting needs are satisfied in a professional and diligent manner and that accounting records are correctly maintained. You will also assist the Finance Manager to lead and coach more junior members in the team to achieve team objectives.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting pack on a portfolio of properties
- Provide general accounting and management support to satisfy both property owner and internal management requirements
- Liaise with property management staff and the Finance Manager to identify and understand client’s reporting requirements
- Suggest any system and report changes required to meet client reporting requirements
- Assist with Trust team and Bank Reconciliation process
Who are we looking for?
- Degree qualification in Accounting, CPA/CA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrable experience within Property Accounting in a medium to large Property organisation
- Management Reporting International (MRI) software experience preferred
- Strong client service focus
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to build productive relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work productively and contribute as part of a high performing team
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements designed to suit individual circumstances and family needs
- A generous 16-week parental scheme plus superannuation for a full 12 months
- Birthday and study leave
- Swap around a public holiday for a cultural swap day!
- Two Wellness Days to allow you to focus on your own physical and or mental wellbeing
- A workplace where you can access 2 weeks additional leave each year so you can take that extra break with family or friends
- We applaud your need to give back to the community and give you 2 paid volunteer days each year to support one of our-affiliated charities
- Because life can throw the unexpected at us, we help subsidise private health insurance excess, if you or an immediate family member requires hospitalisation
- Our reward platform “The Vault” which gives you access to a great range of discounts at popular retailers and supermarkets as well as lifestyle benefits and corporate discounts
- Plus so much more!
Join a team where individual uniqueness is celebrated, contribution is rewarded, and voices are respected and heard. A place where everyone has the chance to perform at their best.
Not the perfect fit? Apply anyway. You might have something we didn’t realise we needed!
Applicants with Australian working rights need only apply. No Agencies please.
Please note, if you are successful in securing a role, you will be subject to police checks as part of our standard recruitment process