|Posting||Finance Analyst Professional|
|Job Employer||Siemens Healthcare Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Analysis & Reporting|
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come and join our global team as a Finance Analyst / Professional for the financial performance of the respective Business Line (BL). You will manage general budgeting accounting and reporting operations in all BL related finance areas, have direct impact on Pricing and Deal structures, and have accountability to directly support effective and profitable Business Line management.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Financial monitoring, controlling, and budgeting/forecasting of all key financial indicators within own Business Line (P&L and Balance Sheet responsibility)
- Support in the preparation of complex bids or tenders for project business; main focus on Multi-System calculations including pricing strategy and lifecycle profitability
- Respond to customer enquiries in relation to optimisation of Siemens’ offerings including evaluation of financing solutions
- Financial analysis and advice to Business Line Management and propose measures regarding optimisation of Finance / Business Administration.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Previous role in commercial and/or accounting environment, preferably in business, sales or project management environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, Accounting or Economics, accompanied by work experience in a commercial and/or accounting environment.
- Training and/or practical work with MS Office Packages and SAP R/3 (or similar ERP) essential.
Your attributes and skills:
- Strong organisation, time management, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Result and quality orientation with a high attention to detail.
- Integrating the customer’s perspective when setting priorities and taking action.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates irrespective of age, disability, family responsibilities, gender identities, marital status, political opinion, pregnancy, race, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other characteristics protected by Law.
At Siemens Healthineers, Diversity and Inclusion are foundational to our purpose to help humans live longer and healthier lives. We promote an inclusive culture by embracing diversity in all its forms, at every level of our company, and in the communities we operate in. We drive Diversity, Equity & Inclusion to enhance our capability and positively impact the broader healthcare industry.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.