|Posting||Senior / Payroll Analyst|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
What’s your ambition? Is it a big goal or small steps? Professional or personal? We’d like to know, because we make your ambitions our business.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives.
JLL is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $19.4 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 100,000 as of March 31, 2022. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
What this opportunity involves:
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Senior / Payroll professional to join JLL in our corporate office in Parramatta, Melbourne, Sydney, or Brisbane CBD.
You will be a vital member of our Payroll team providing support to the Payroll Manager in the full function of end-to-end payroll process across JLL (approx. 3,500 employees).
Snapshot of the role:
- Provide support to Payroll Manager in the full function of end-to-end payroll process across JLL.
- Ensure the payroll is processed correctly, on time and in line with internal policy and regulatory requirements
- Be a trusted advisor to the Payroll Manager, functioning as the Senior Member of the team
- Train and mentor payroll analysts within the team.
- Work closely with the HR team to ensure all queries regarding employee payroll changes are resolved quickly
- Provide timely, professional, and informative responses to email and phone queries
- Assist in preparing and submitting monthly returns and payments for all vendors – Payroll Tax, Super, WC, PAYG etc.
- Review all manual data entry and verify interface data from Workday is accurately recorded in payroll vendor.
- Investigate, clarify and document relationships and processes with internal Finance team.
- Support audit activities as required both regionally and locally, taking responsibility where required.
Sound like the job you are looking for? Before you apply it’s also worth knowing what we are looking for:
- 3-5+ years of experience working in a large payroll function
- A highly attuned customer experience mindset that sets the tone with strong customer focus and high-quality HR services delivery
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with strong business, financial and analytical acumen
- Experience in processing high volume end-to-end payroll function for medium to large payroll; needs to be hands-on
- Understanding of basic payroll ledger accounting
- Remain up to date on relevant legislation and policy compliance requirements for process alignment
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and individually to ensure a high performing and engaged team
- Extremely accurate data entry skills and high attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills with ability to prioritise and be able to effectively deal with change
- Experience of Payroll technologies required
What you can expect from us:
AT JLL, we value your health and wellbeing which is why we are excited to announce a whole raft of new benefits through our WHEREFIT partnership! WHEREFIT provides you with access to exclusive corporate discounts of up to 40% off at leading fitness and wellbeing brands across Australia. With over 2,000 unique offers across gyms, activewear, studios, healthy meals, supplements, accessories, self-care and more, there is something for everyone so you can perform at your best!
As an organisation, we don’t just accept that we are a place of many different people, but we embrace it, we celebrate it, and we proactively support the needs that difference brings. JLL is committed to equal opportunity and building an inclusive workplace. This is why, for more than a decade, we continue to rank among the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We support applications from all underrepresented groups, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBT+, people with disability and people of all age, religions and race. We are dedicated to offering veterans from all ranks and services a successful civilian career as they transition out of the military. We recognise and appreciate the skills acquired in their service careers as vital and transferable to our workforce.
Interested candidates, please apply following the link below quoting job reference number JPREQ232367