|Job Employer||Randstad – Business Support|
|Salary||$35 – $45 p.h.|
- Rare opportunity to work for local government
- Part time hours (0.4 FTE) on Mondays and Tuesdays for 6 months
- $35-45ph+ super
Randstad is now recruiting for an experienced payroll officer to work for a local government client based in the north eastern suburbs of Adelaide. The payroll officer will be responsible for the ‘end to end’ processing of payroll.
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed in an efficient and timely manner
- Comply with the relevant awards and legislation requirements
- Collecting data to maintain and update payroll information
- Resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Be a point of contact for payroll queries
- Processing new employee contracts and terminations (from a payroll perspective)
- Managing leave entitlements and payments
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
To be successful, you will need to have:
- A strong understanding of Modern Awards and legislation
- Knowledge of general payroll practices, procedures, operations and legislation
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Experience using TechnologyOne (desirable)
- Local government experience is preferred
How to apply
If you are interested in this payroll officer position, please apply using the link below. If you have any questions, please email Sofia Sy – [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.