|Job Employer||Richard Lloyd Accounting Recruitment|
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs|
|Salary||$85000 – $100000 + Super|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
Fantastic Modern Offices
- Broad autonomous role supporting the Head of Finance
- Residential and commercial property development & management
- Parramatta CBD. $85K – $100K + Super.
Our client is a property company going from strength to strength. The recent global challenges have not impeded the growth of this business at all. If anything, they have used their cash-rich position to invest and develop in more properties.
They have a strong reputation for excellence, recognised by their loyal client base and demonstrated by this consistent growth.
Their integrated approach to property services means that they offer construction, sales & marketing, and property management.
Impressive modern offices with an outdoor area and BBQ.
This Property Accountant role has been created to support the Head of Finance with tasks as the business has grown.
Responsibilities will initially include:
- Analysis into variances and provide insights to the business
- Analysing the annual budget, producing quarterly re-forecast and providing commentary
- Accounts receivable and Daily banking for 150 property leases
- Liaising with clients with respect to remittance and AR queries
- Trust ledger and bank reconciliation
- Ensure integrity and understanding of the data for the Properties
- Standalone journals for month-end reporting
For this Property Accountant role, you must have previous experience in property.
The essential experience is someone who has raised rent invoices and understands interpreting leases, allocating rent payments, and reviewing a property budget.
It’s a fast-paced environment where your career will progress quickly. You need to be able to think on your feet, have excellent communication skills and enjoy stakeholder engagement.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Adele Sycamore at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5647, quoting reference 6993 or click on ‘apply now’ below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.