|Posting||Senior Consultant – Tax Advisory|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
- Career opportunities in Melbourne, Sydney or Perth
- Work closely with Partners & Managers – learn and be mentored
- Crowe is a mid-tier firm with a diverse client base, and we are growing!
Tax Advisory Career Opportunity
Our Australian Tax Advisory business and client base are growing, and we need dynamic, motivated Tax Advisory professionals to join and help drive growth. We have opportunities in our Melbourne, Sydney or Perth locations. Crowe is a mid-tier firm with a diverse client base and an interesting, challenging scope of work. Reporting to our Partners and Managers, you will be part of a dedicated Tax Advisory team that is set for growth as we continue to evolve to anticipate and meet the needs of our clients and the market, locally and internationally
At Crowe, we believe in Dynamic working.
This is our new way of thinking about an agile and flexible global workforce. It places trust in our team members to focus on the output and value of their client work, not the amount of time spent in the office.
What will your typical week look like?
- Providing timely and accurate Tax advice to our clients
- Completion of corporate tax returns and tax-effect accounting calculations
- Providing support to Managers on a portfolio of clients across a variety of industries
- Working with colleagues throughout Australia and across the Crowe Global network internationally to deliver exceptional client outcomes
- Assisting in managing junior staff
More about the perks
In return, Crowe provides a diverse and inclusive work environment and offers many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Broaden your experience and become a leader in a growing market
- Genuine opportunity for long-term career progression, continuous learning and development initiatives
- Access to a variety of clients and innovative resources, while experiencing the advantages of a
- mid-tier environment focused on building relationships
- Dynamic, flexible work arrangements that allow you to work from home or the office
- Competitive remuneration package and employee benefits including paid parental and partner leave, Employee Assistance Program and wellbeing benefits and monthly staff social
Let’s talk about you!
- Corporate Tax experience
- Relevant degree and full or part qualified CA (or equivalent) preferred
- A proven track record in a similar Tax specialist role
- Strong tax technical expertise
- A self-starter with a proactive, innovative mindset
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects
Let’s talk about our team
- Highly experienced, approachable team of professionals
- Direct access to Partners and Senior Management
- Mentors, leaders and specialists in their field
- Trusting, Support and collaborative
Crowe Australasia advises local and multi-national organisations, helping them to anticipate and respond to the impacts and seize the opportunities of a rapidly changing tax and regulatory landscape. With a unique combination of local talent and global reach, we consult, advise and build strategic, collaborative relationships with organisations so they can make smart decisions that create lasting value.
Crowe Australasia is a wholly-owned business of Findex, and a member of Crowe Global, ranked amongst the top 10 global accounting firms. With our vast footprint across Australia and New Zealand, and globally via more than 200 firms in 146 countries, we work with our clients to help solve their most complex problems and to maximise their opportunities for growth
Apply now – we can’t wait to hear from you!