ConsultANZis hiring people as Finanace Administrator. The Selected person will be earn at least Undisclosed NZD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Location||Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire|
|Job Sector||Assistant Accountants|
Our client is a large industry leader looking to offer a qualified Financial Assistant in a position providing financial support to their commercial team.
The role will entail a strong focus on Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll and other financial administrative duties such as procurement, accounts management, goods receipts, and invoicing.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be offered upskilling and training in resourcing and financial management skills to further promote your career progression
- Contribute to projects of national significance with industry leaders and contacts to add to your resume.
- Work with a supportive and diverse team in a company that supports your aspirations and career goals.
- Fair remuneration on offer and is negotiable dependent on experience.
- You have an accounting-related qualification or are studying towards one.
- You hold a high level of attention to detail.
- You have experience in the use of Job Pac, SAP, or similar
- You are at least an intermediate level user of excel.
- You are a fast learner who has a proactive approach.
- You can find your way around computer systems easily.
- You are committed to following set systems and processes.
If this position sounds of interest to you, please apply now and we can organise a call to discuss the position and your experience further!
Was this job not right for you? Do you know someone who might be suitable?
Refer a friend today and if successful, receive a $500 Reward!