|Job Employer||Origin Coffee Traders Pty Ltd|
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs|
|Salary||$65000 + Annual Bonus|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
If you have a passion for finance and looking for a role where no two days are the same, then this is the opportunity for you.
We’re looking for an Accounts Officer based in our Arndell Park office. Reporting to Group Finance Manager, some of the key responsibilities include:
- Manage Accounts Payable, corporate credit card, employee reimbursement and making payment.
- Manage Accounts Receivable.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Assisting debtor control.
- Assist with International Payment.
- New Zealand – Invoicing, Debtors and reconciliation.
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Experienced in Full function Accounts Payable
- Experienced in Accounts Receivable
- Strong reconciliations experience
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skill
- Good verbal and written communication skills – English
- A positive and professional team player
- ERP Experience – NetSuite, MYOB.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in finance Department.
Role is expected to be working from office, work from home option is not available.