|Posting||Accounts Payable Administration Assistant|
|Job Employer||Bidfood Australia Ltd|
|Salary||Monday to Friday Roster|
|Job Sector||Accounts Payable|
Bidfood is recognised as one of Australia’s leading foodservice distributors delivering high quality products and services to a diverse customer base. Bidfood has developed a network of business units across multiple divisions specialising in wholesale Foodservice, Meat and liquor. An opportunity exists for an adaptable team player to join our Administration team at our foodservice branch located in Darwin.
About the Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful applicant will be required to process goods receipting paperwork and invoices as well as performing other administration tasks and providing support and assistance to the other departments. The position is full time with an immediate start available.
- Check, code to the general ledger and process all expenses invoices
- Liaise with and support other departments, and provide assistance where required
- Calculate invoice price variances and prepare supplier claims
- Undertake other administration duties
Skills and Experience:
- Work confidentially and handle sensitive information
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills
- Aptitude for working with a range of computer systems
- Able to work with a deadline
- Able to prioritise tasks and work autonomously
Bidfood can offer you:
- Staff Discounted Pricing on 4000+ items
- Access to online workforce development programs
- Team member access to Corporate Health Plans and other staff benefits
- Employee Assistance programs to support Staff and their families
This position is ideally suited to a commercially minded, business savvy individual who is looking for a diverse and challenging role with a secure and reputable company who believes that people perform best when they are empowered, accountable and recognised.
If you believe you are the right person to join our team, please apply with your current resume.
Applications close: Wednesday, 27th July 2022
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.