|Job Employer||Robert Half|
|Salary||$35 – $40 p.h.|
|Job Sector||Assistant Accountants|
Robert Half are proud to be partnering with a highly respected not for profit near Blackburn to recruit a part-time experienced Assistant Accountant on a 2-3 month contract (with possible extension/permanency) to start July 25th.
Working full days on Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays and a half-day Wednesday.
Reporting through to the Finance Manager you will work alongside a close-knit finance team to support the accounting functions of the organisation.
- Accounts payable & receivable
- Preparing monthly financial reporting
- Maintenance of General Ledger, including completing monthly reconciliations.
- Assistance with the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Assistance with Payroll
- Attend to the cash flow requirements of the business.
- BAS/ PAYG
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Xero experience
- Intermediate Excel skills (VLOOKUPS & Pivot Tables)
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- 5-years + experience in similar role
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Alex Bray at our Mt Waverley office on 03 9239 8118.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0012364009 – AB