|Job Employer||Chandler Macleod|
|Location||Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting|
|Job Sector||Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting|
Chandler Macleod is pleased to partner with national business in the manufacturing and logistics industry, that has established themselves as a preferred supply partner within Australia.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper who is looking to grow their skillset and thrive in a small business. Reporting directing to the business manager, the ideal candidate has the motivation to grow themselves further and take on higher responsibilities as they progress.
- Invoicing and supplier payments;
- Maintaining and updating general ledger;
- Bank reconciliation;
- Process month end journals;
- Preparing BAS statements;
- General assistance to Senior Accountant; and
- Ad-hoc admin tasks.
- Experience in a bookkeeping / accounts officer role;
- Experience using MYOB/XERO or similar platforms;
- Strong written & communication skills;
- Attention to detail; and
- Demonstrated experience in preparing payroll, PAYG and BAS.
This role provides a unique opportunity for a successful candidate to work for a growing business and opportunity to develop further in the role.
If this seems like ideal role for you, please apply directly via Seek or reach out to AJ for further information.