|Job Employer||Maqro Capital|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$65000 – $79999|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Maqro is an exciting Financial Services company positioned as a Fintech solution for both Millennial and High Net Worth Investors.
Maqro has recently been awarded as an AFR Fast Starter 2021, recognising the rapid growth we have experienced.
Maqro prides itself in its ability to mentor, train and provide accelerated career pathways to its employees. Work alongside top executives, senior managers and fellow team members to develop your professional career in the financial markets.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support the Maqro Wealth and Maqro Retail Division during the onboarding process for new subscriptions and Maqro Trading Accounts.
- Liaising with third party providers, ensuring all important documentation and correspondence is managed in a timely manner
- Assist in obtaining client information relating to products and services
- Update and manage CRM Data and procedures
- General administrative duties across multiple divisions of the organisation.
- Respond to inbound customer enquiries via Phone, SMS, Email and Online Chat communication channels.
You must have the following skills an experiences:
- 6 months to 1 year experience within Financial Services or an administration based role
- Strong interest or experience in Financial Markets
- Passion for customer service with experience delivering positive customer outcomes
- Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain and build strong client relationships
- Ability to take ownership and accountability for key administrative tasks across the business
- Attractive quarterly bonuses
- 1-minute walk from Wynyard Train Station
- Fast growing Fintech business with over 25 employees
- Supportive and enjoyable company culture, with regular corporate sponsored events for the team
- Strong training and personal development programs
Applications close 14th June 2022. Please apply directly through Seek with an attached cover letter.