|Posting||Senior Client Accountant – Publicis Groupe (Fixed Term Contract)|
|Job Employer||Publicis Groupe|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
Senior Client Accountant – Publicis Groupe (Fixed Term Contract)
The Senior Client Accountant role is to be the point of contact for the Sydney media client teams in providing assistants with client invoicing, expenses, and queries.
The key accountabilities are, but not limited to:
- Ensure Client Billings are timely and accurate.
- Ensure that Debtors are collected in a timely manner.
- Resolve media queries in a timely manner.
- Review WIP / Job close
- Create/Review & Approve Purchase Orders for Supplier invoices and ensure accuracy
- Ensure compliance with Janus/Zenith Best Practices and statutory financial controls including external/internal audit requirements.
- Assist FM/FD on continuous improvement projects as appropriate that may arise on an ad hoc basis.
- Liaise with the SSC.
- Actively develop and maintain strong working relationships with all personnel both at an interpersonal level and across all business processes within the wider business environment.
- Actively maintain communication and behaviour standards that foster a culture of strong financial services.
- Ideal candidate would have prior Media Billings Experience
- BMD / Spectra experience is a must
- Experience in a media agency
- Experience in a finance role would be an advantage
Skills (including technology)
- Altair (GL) / BMD (Media System) (essential)
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Integrity & Trust
- Strong problem solving skills
- Process Management
- Perseverance with resolving ongoing issues
What we can offer you:
Be a part of the Publicis Groupe family one of the world’s most progressive and dynamic modern communications businesses enjoying all the perks that come with our network offering:
- Work with a diverse team where we value all the benefits of harnessing differences for our people, our clients and our business.
- A committed Diversity and Inclusion and Belonging strategy driven through our Viva! Women, Égalité and First Peoples RAP (reconciliation action plan) programs
- Work Your World program enabling employees the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world for up to 6 weeks per year
- A creative, fun and rewarding office environment backed up by our Publicis Liberté flexibility approach “working your way, with us!”
- Access to employee benefits including –wellness programmes, learning and development opportunities, network events
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance programme
Publicis Groupe believes that to deliver the best solutions to our clients, our people need to reflect the diverse communities in which our clients operate. We value diversity and the skills, knowledge and experience that difference brings to our culture and solutions. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex (LGBTI) people.