|Posting||Intermediate Accountant (Business Services)|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
Hi, we’re Ulton! Based in Queensland, we’re one of the states largest and most dynamic business advisory, chartered accounting and wealth management practices. We have a history of helping businesses, and the business owners behind them, grow and become a success. We think you should join our team!
A growing number of Queenslanders and Queensland businesses, consider us their preferred provider of professional services. Our Business Services teams have the pleasure of working closely with clients from industries including construction, primary production, professionals and retail. Our Business Services Accountants use MYOB AE, MYOB Account Right, Xero and System Release programs daily. Ulton prides itself on providing quality training, whether that be one-on-one mentoring or our extensive training calendar offering the opportunity of 50+CPD hours annually. Motivated professionals, hungry for career progression and willing to put in the hard work to get there, will find the Ulton culture the right fit for them.
This role can be tailored to an individual looking for full-time hours, but can also be tailored to someone looking for more flexibility. Compressed working weeks (allowing for fortnightly or monthly RDOs) and hybrid working (allowing for some working from home) can also be accommodated. This can be explored in the interview process.
Ideal candidates would possess the following:
- Ideally 3+ years working in Public Practice and in Business Services
- Undergraduate qualifications (essential) and Postgraduate qualifications (or working towards this)
- Exhibit strong understanding of Australian accounting and tax rules, and experience with corporate, partnership, trusts and high-net-worth individual taxation matters
- Experience with MYOB AE, MYOB Account Right, Xero and System Release programs
- Professional presentation and communication skills with a focus on delivering exceptional client service