|Posting||Assistant Manager – External Audit|
|Job Sector||Audit – External|
A perfect opportunity to work with a highly regarded chartered accounting a firm in the capacity of an Assistant Manager.
An ideal role for a person looking for work life balance, career progression together with a great work environment to work in. Mentoring and career progression are part of the devleopment plan for the right candidate.
Benefits of this role:
- Flexibility at work
WFH and in office
- Work close to home
The office is situated conveniently and accessible from east/southeast of Melbourne or Melbourne CBD.
- Easy parking and access through pulic transport
- Remuneration package – an attractive salary package awaits the right candidate
- Mentoring and progression – work directly with experienced partners
- Modern work environment – cloud-based technology and modern office
- Great work culture – the firm has an excellent reputation of being a great employer
- A permanent position with all the benefits
Key Responsibilities of this role include the following:
- Perform statutory audits for clients
- Train and review the work of junior staff
- Review financial statements
- Provide input within the scope/area of responsibility
As a successful Candidate should ideally be:
- CPA/CA qualified
- 4 – 5 years of experience of external auditing in Australia
- Able to articulate well
- Able to guide junior staff
- Service/people oriented – enjoy interacting with clients
- Strong knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
Who are we
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is – and always has been – putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We’re committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.