|Job Employer||Michael Page Accounting & Finance|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
Michael Page has been engaged for a Financial Accountant role within Melbourne’s West, for a highly motivated finance professional who will be responsible for undertaking general financial activities and will work closely with senior stakeholders.
Our client is a highly regarded ASX listed FMCG company, with an opportunity available within the Altona team. This opportunity will allow for career development and diverse experience, in an ever-evolving landscape. This fast paced and supportive team pride themselves on high standards and in doing so have outstanding results. Teamwork and communication have high a priority within the organisation as well as a strong focus on development and continuous learnings.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining of the fixed assets register
- Reconciling inter-company transactions
- Monthly BAS/ IAS preparation & submission
- FBT record keeping and assisting lodgment.
- Managing company share investments.
- Processing monthly accrual & prepayment journals.
- Other accounts payable duties such as processing Bpay invoices, cab charges & etc.
- Assist in annual audit and other financial reporting requirement.
- Liaise with tax accountant for tax related matters
- Other Ad-Hoc duties assigned by Financial Controller/CFO
- CA/CPA or part qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaborate within a team
- 2+ years experience
- Preferably immediately available or at short notice
- Flexible working arrangements (Working from home 3 days a week, flexible starting times
- Supportive and collaborative team culture
- diverse learning opportunities
- Opportunity to go permanent
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Adelina Da Cruz on [email protected]