|Job Employer||Australian Portable Camps|
|Location||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
Australian Portable Camps is a South Australian based, vertically integrated manufacturer operating throughout Australia. We are one of the leading Australian providers of innovative modular building solutions, meeting specific needs of the mining and construction industries and oil & gas projects.
Based between our new Adelaide CBD project office and our Monarto Manufacturing facility we have a challenging opportunity for a motivated project Accountant to be part of our expanding workforce on major construction projects.
We offer a very attractive salary package which will be based on your experience and your work history that demonstrates superior financial reporting skills.
About the Role
- Preparation of month end Project financial information and the execution of financial accounting functions and support to our Finance Team.
- Preparation of GL journals including accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, inventory, and trial balance reconciliations.
- Helping with the preparation of BAS, IAS returns.
- Prepare month-end close and enter transactions for group entities, manage intercompany transactions, prepare cross-charges, reconciliation, netting, and analysis.
- Assist implementation process of our ERP system (Oracle JD Edwards)
- Experience in Project and Construction Finance.
- Confident, professional, hard-working, and a great problem-solver.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills and thrive on working to deadlines.
- Enjoy being part of a team and have excellent communication and computer literacy.
- Experience working with Oracle JD Edwards, Reckon Accounts highly desired.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Be trustworthy with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Advanced Excel skills
- The ability to work at a fast pace with a high level of detail
- Work side-by-side with the senior management team.
- Long term career development opportunity
- Competitive salary package
To be a successful applicant you will have degree qualifications in accounting and/or at least (3) years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in the Manufacturing sector.
Applicants must have the appropriate rights to live and work in Australia.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a pre-screening medical including a drug and alcohol test.
Submit your cover letter and resume by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.