|Posting||SMSF CLIENT MANAGER | NORTHERN SUBURBS | UP TO $110K + SUPER|
|Job Employer||Roc Consulting|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$90000 – $125000 p.a.|
|Job Sector||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
SMSF CLIENT MANAGER | NORTHERN SUBURBS | UP TO $110K + SUPER
- MODERN AND INNOVATIVE FIRM BASED IN THE NORTHERN SUBURBS
- CLIENT FACING LEADERSHIP ROLE CREATED DUE TO GROWTH
- WORK CLOSER TO HOME AND AVOID THE CBD COMMUTE!
- UP TO $110K + SUPER FOR THE RIGHT PERSON
This represents an opportunity with a modern and innovative accounting firm based in the Northern Suburbs of Brisbane. This accounting firm offers their high quality client base services in the areas of taxation, SMSFs, bookkeeping and wealth creation.
Due to growth, the position of SMSF Client Manager has been created.
This role will involve the following:
- Client relationship management
- Review the work completed by junior staff
- Provide expert client advice
- Complex compliance services
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- CA/CPA Qualfications
- Relevant SMSF qualifications
- 5+ years experience within Australian Public Practice specializing in SMSFs
- Exceptional SMSF knowledge
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Stable employment history
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary package within a relaxed environment.
There is scope to look at a more intermediate SMSF accountant with a view of progressing quickly.
A car park will be provided.
If this is the opportunity that you have been waiting for, apply today without hesitation! Alternatively, please contact Desha Joseph on 0439 775 709 for a strictly confidential discussion.
I am currently working on several other opportunities that are similar to this position, but not advertised. If this role is not quite what you are looking for, feel free to contact me directly to discuss the other roles I have on offer.
I am a specialist public practice recruiter with 10+ years recruitment experience. Please feel free to connect with me:
Mobile: 0439 775 709
If you have the above criteria apply below, or phone Desha Joseph 0439 775 709 or email for more information. You can also join our Facebook page to be kept updated with all other opportunities currently available.http://www.facebook.com/pages/ROC-Consulting-Group/229597947063513 or visit our website at www.rocconsulting.com.au