|Job Employer||Advantage Air|
|Location||Fremantle & Southern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Cost Accounting|
Advantage Air is an Australian company who have been in business for over 30 years. From humble beginnings in Air Conditioning, through to market pioneers in the Smart-Home technology space, we’ve always invested in our most important asset – our people. As a team, we push conventional boundaries, embrace change and are prepared to evolve with the times. We innovate, design, manufacture and distribute here in Australia, and are proud to be Australian Made. Our people and culture are what sets us apart.
We are seeking a dynamic Cost Accountant to join our group and work with various teams within the organisation.
Your duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Setting up new stock codes, bill of materials maintenance and new product costings
- Be involved in monthly stock counts and analysis of variances
- Assessment of price changes and their impact on the business
- Production planning
- Be involved in the day to day running of a business
The Right Person
You will be someone who has strong analytical and complex problem-solving skills who enjoys working in a fast paced, flexible environment. You are also curious, resourceful and have strong communications skills to be able to work effectively in a cross functional team at all levels of the organisation.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following skills/requirements:
- Accounting degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in commerce
- High attention to detail
- High degree of computer literacy, particularly with Excel
- Work directly with the founding director and gain a wealth of knowledge
- Genuine opportunity for the right person to advance their career
- We are serious about our work and expect high standards but have a relaxed and casual work environment
How to apply
If you’re seeking a new challenge and you have the required skills, please forward your resume and covering letter detailing why you believe you would be the right fit to [email protected]