|Posting||Accounts Payable Officer|
|Job Employer||Right Recruit|
|Job Sector||Accounts Payable|
Our client is a busy family owned and operated Foodservice wholesale business, and they are now looking for a full time, experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join the team based at their Somerville site.
Reporting to the Administration Manager, the purpose of the role will be to provide end to end Accounts Payable support for 2 locations, along with trouble-shooting issues and problems and communicating with suppliers.
- To ensure accurate reconciliation of all supplier accounts each month.
- To ensure all accounts are paid in a timely manner and within the cash flow budget.
- To reconcile and process none-stock supplier accounts on a weekly basis and completed prior to the end of the month.
- To reconcile and process payment of company credit cards.
- To take initiative to trouble shoot account discrepancies and issues.
- To promptly respond to all supplier communications in a timely manner.
- To ensure general administration tasks are completed in a timely manner and in-line with company procedure.
The ideal candidate will be
- Experienced in Accounts Payable.
- Be a great communicator, both written and verbal.
- Thrive on a new challenge and being kept busy.
- Computer Savvy with strong Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
- Have a great eye for detail.
- Have great time management skills and strong work ethic.
- Shows initiative and able to work autonomously.
- A qualification in Business Administration or bookkeeping will be highly regarded
If this sounds like you and you are seeking a new and exciting challenge, then click the APPLY button now!
Only candidates with full Australian working rights will be considered.