|Posting||Accounts Receivable Officer|
|Job Employer||JWH Group Pty Ltd|
|Location||Northern Suburbs & Joondalup|
|Job Sector||Accounts Receivable/Credit Control|
JWH is one of WA’s largest building groups, with leading brands Oswald Homes, In-Vogue, Residential Attitudes, Rural Building Company and WA Country Builders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join a great team of people in this exciting organisation. This is a Part time role with approx. 20-25 hours a week.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who is already working in the home building industry, but will consider all with accounts receivable or home building administration experience. You could be currently performing a similar role, or you are a contract administrator, client liaison officer or construction clerk looking for a change of focus.
You must have a good understanding of home building contracts, have an attention for detail and a good head for figures. In addition, you need to be a confident communicator.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Prepare correspondence and follow up on all matters concerning outstanding payments
- Liaise with Banks, Clients, Supervisors, General Managers and New Home Administrators as required
- To distribute progress claims to clients as requested through the System
- Review Aged Debtors Report and report to Accountants and General Managers
- Process the daily banking and allocation of receipts
- Conduct audit checks as needed
- Follow up overdue accounts
- Collection of Shire kerb bond refunds
- Raising sundry invoices
Apply NOW with a copy of your resume and cover letter.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*No recruitment agency enquiries