|Job Employer||Kurmond Homes Pty Ltd|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
About the business and the role
We are a successful home builder that is currently growing and going through an exciting growth!!
Based in South Windsor, we are looking for a self starter who is keen to be a part of our exciting journey and share the ride with us. We are seeking a fun and outgoing team player who is looking to apply their skills in a hands on and rewarding environment.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Processing accurate and timely invoices to debtors and following up if necessary to achieve prompt payment.
- Preparing debtor lists, contacting clients in order to procure outstanding payments and escalating long standing/delinquent debtors to the Accountant.
- Obtaining authorisation for payment, allocating expenditure to the correct budget account and arranging for the drawing of cheques and other forms of payment.
- Maintaining records of documents processed for ready access and producing various reports according to operating procedures.
- Assisting with month end accounting procedures and with the production of weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly reports as required.
- Other adhoc duties as required
Skills and experience
- Proven prior experience in accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Able to work in high volume and a busy office environment.
- Good computer skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Understanding of spreadsheets, data analysis and reconciliation procedures.
- Strong administrative and procedural skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Honesty and Integrity.
A TAFE Qualification in Accounting will be highly regarded.