|Job Employer||Advantage Air|
|Location||Fremantle & Southern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Financial Managers & Controllers|
Advantage Air is a medium sized company employing more than 200 staff in two countries. We are proud that we develop and manufacture our smart air conditioning and home management systems here in Perth.
We have a strong finance team with a great team atmosphere. There are 4 people in the finance team. Day to day operations are led by an accountant and the overall responsibility is handled by one of the company directors who is an experienced accountant.
Working directly with the Directors, the Financial Controller will lead the finance team to deliver accurate financial accounting whilst enabling a platform for business insight. The role requires both leadership and a hands-on approach to successfully deliver the responsibilities.
The role will also allow the person to be involved in the strategic decision making process for the future direction of the company.
The role will require an individual who has a love for business and enjoys a hands on approach to their job. You will be involved in the development of systems and processes from the ground up as the company is constantly growing and adding new areas to the business.
Essential Experiences, Skill sets & Personal Competencies
· CPA or CA (an equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered)
· 3-6 years’ staff management, including strong development focused leadership
· Experience in one or more of the following areas (or combination thereof):
· Manufacturing and Wholesale
· Experience in financial accounting for detailed and complex inventories
· Strong attention to detail skill set, “get it right the first time” mentality
· Superior communication skills.
If you are interested, please forward your resume with a covering letter to [email protected]