|Posting||Administration Finance Officer|
|Job Employer||Randstad – Business Support|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
- Part-time position 25-30 hours over 4-5 days
- Community operated business located in Morphett Vale
- Overseeing administrative, financial and operational functions
About the Company
This well established community based children’s centre and respected early childhood service offers long day care for children from birth to school age.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, the Admin/Finance Officer is responsible for keeping the office running smoothly with administrative and financial support to ensure the business operates effectively and efficiently.
- Reception, administration and clerical duties
- Ensure the delivery of high quality administrative systems for the centre in consultation with
the Director and Management Committee
- Preparing monthly financial reports
- Completing business accountability requirements e.g. managing the legal obligations of the
centre’s finance and administration accountabilities
- Maintain appropriate records and filing systems in order
- Reconcile financial systems e.g. bank statements, computer accounting packages, child care
booking and billing system (SPIKE)
- Petty cash management including record keeping
- Prepare wages including record keeping and maintaining current information regarding the
award structures and staff entitlements
- Handle and record all incoming and outgoing mail
Skills & Experience
- Advanced computer skills with sound MYOB experience
- Experience in accounts payable and receivable with strong financial capabilities
- Post secondary qualifications or relevant experience highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Hold an existing or willing to obtain a Working with Children’s Check
- Responding to Abuse and Neglect Certificate
- Double Vaccinated against Covid 19
Please send your CV in word format addressing the outlined criteria including a personal summary paragraph to Bridie Taglienti. For further enquiries, call 8468 8001.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.