|Posting||Finance Business Partner|
|Job Employer||DKSH Performance Materials Pty Ltd|
|Location||Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions, and employees from all walks of life. We are proud of our people: they are the best in the industry and the reason for our business success. They are passionate, energetic, and purposeful, positively touching millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive Growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility, and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
Financial Business Partner to the SST and SACOA Business Line including partnering with the Head of the Business Unit, Performance Materials. Providing Financial decision support to the business line.
- Prepare and deliver timely and accurate financial reporting and information in a standard and consistent format, on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Prepare and update any required income statement account detailed analysis of key and critical expenses including rebates, legal, bad debts, travel expenses, including all analysis that is required for tax and audit purposes
- Support audit and tax requirements
- Support the physical stock take process, lead all relevant controlling actions, perform all required analysis and process/support the processing of the stock take result in SAP, report on outcomes.
- Leading and coordinating the financial planning (budgets & forecasts) for the P&L, NOC & cashflow with the business units
- Support strategic initiatives by providing financial advice, analysis, comparisons, and an opinion in a clear, simple and professional format to support decisions for any business requirement including business development pipeline or new opportunity.
- Support evaluations and due diligence on M&A opportunities and leading the financial integration of acquired companies.
- Propose, develop and project manage process improvement initiatives, which will ensure more detailed & accurate reporting, identification of errors, business control avoidance, to enable early reporting of any business performance anomalies.
- Work with other Financial Business Partners (in country and global) CFM to drive consistency of analytics, support business improvement projects, identify synergies and cost savings and support related initiatives to materialize goals
- Foster and maintain an active relationship with brand partners and ensure all enquiries and questions relating to their financial affairs are answered in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Active members of the AU finance team
- Leading improvements projects within the country finance team and business lines
- Working closely with corporate Finance Business Partnering to improve the finance function with respect to the business partnering, and strategy implementation.
- Degree in Financial, Business, Economics or Accounting.
- Cost Accounting and Manufacturing Accounting background
- Minimum 7 years of experience in finance of which 3 years a team lead or manager & project experience
- Proven hands-on experience in SAP FI/CO, SAP BW and HFM Hyperion accounting applications is an advantage
· Integrative and able to work in virtual projects