|Posting||Business Support, Payroll|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
Senior Payroll Analyst – Australia & New Zealand
About JLL –
We’re JLL. We are a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
About the role:
As a critical member of the Payroll team, you will work with Payroll colleagues to strive towards providing an efficient and accurate Payroll function.
The role reports to the Payroll Manager – Australia & New Zealand
What this job involves:
- Provide support to Payroll Manager in the full function of end-to-end payroll process across JLL.
- Ensure the payroll is processed correctly, on time and in line with internal policy and regulatory requirements
- Be a trusted advisor to the Payroll Manager, functioning as the Senior Member of the team
- Look for
- Train and mentor payroll analysts within the team.
- Work closely with the HR team to ensure all queries regarding employee payroll changes are resolved quickly
- Provide timely, professional, and informative responses to email and phone queries
- Assist in preparing and submitting monthly returns and payments for all vendors – Payroll Tax, Super, WC, PAYG etc.
- Review all manual data entry and verify interface data from Workday is accurately recorded in payroll vendor.
- Investigate, clarify and document relationships and processes with internal Finance team.
- Support audit activities as required both regionally and locally, taking responsibility where required.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge
- 5+ years of experience working in a large payroll function
- A highly attuned customer experience mindset that sets the tone with strong customer focus and high-quality HR services delivery
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong business, financial & analytical acumen.
- Understanding of basic payroll ledger accounting
- Experience in processing high volume end to end payroll function for medium to large payroll; needs to be hands-on
- Remain up to date on relevant legislation and policy compliance requirements for process alignment.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset
- Able to work as part of a team and individually to ensure a high performing and engaged team.
- Extremely accurate data entry skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills, ability to prioritise and be able to effectively deal with change
- Experience of Payroll technologies required
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may