|Posting||Contract Support / Finance Administrator|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Assistant Accountants|
Key GWS client account with a global retail client
Excellent opportunity to gain operational exposure with a high performing team
Pristine working environment
Culture of our team at CBRE GWS:
CBRE is the world’s leading and largest commercial real estate services and investment firm; a growing and visionary organisation, comprised of the best and brightest professionals. Within Global Workspace Solutions (GWS), we are invested in the development and unique needs of our diverse employees and client accounts.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- To provide exceptional customer service and business support to contribute to the continued growth and success
- Maintain Planned Preventative Maintenance records using work order management system including reporting
- Review sub-contractor performance and feedback through appropriate systems
- Issue orders for call outs, maintenance visits, delivery of materials and etc.
- Ensure integrity of financial transactions for contract
- Actively participate in weekly WIP meetings with the Contract Manager and Customers
- Proactively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
- Ensure use of Preferred Suppliers is maximized and best practice is in place.
- Raise accurate purchase orders for Sub-Contractor call outs, materials/non-chargeable materials and extra works, maintaining records in a timely manner.
- Gather WIP report ensuring prompt, detailed responses from the team and updates are documented.
- Raise sales invoices (complete billing) weekly in line with contract plan, meeting monthly forecast at the correct margin.
- Work closely with Account Manager and Finance Manager to ensure accuracy in reporting and internal reporting requirement are met.
Skills and experience
- Have an accounting qualification with experience performing a similar role, working towards being qualified as a Chartered Accountant
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel & Powerpoint.
- Experience using operating systems such as Dynamics AX, iScala or Peoplesoft is preferred.
- Attention to detail – Thorough in carrying out a task, with a high degree of accuracy
- Assertiveness – Confident and effective in putting across point of view to others
- Persistence – Does not let issues go; follows up on issues through to resolution
- Customer and team focus – Puts customer and team needs first; always considers impact of actions on customer and team
What’s in it for you?
- Other than having the opportunity working with a global MNC, we offer a rewarding career with great developmental opportunities within GWS and across CBRE
- Excellent culture, flexible working arrangement
- Support provided by CBRE for CA qualifications (or similar) including mentorship, job experience and financial support for examination
- Competitive salary with yearly reviews
- Extensive career and growth opportunities which can be tailored to your career goals