|Job Employer||The Megna Group Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$30 – $34.99 per hour|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
Accounts clerk required
We are a small, fast growing 3pl logistics company providing warehousing, pick-pack, and ship services to mid-sized e-com brands with high value products including fashion, homewares, health, technology amongst others.
The high rate of growth we experience is driven by our laser focus on making it easy for our customers to deliver their products to their consumers and resellers in the most efficient way to enhance & support their brands.
We are looking for an accounts clerk to manage our day-to-day accounts inc AP and AR using Xero.
Also take on our office and admin requirements with supplies etc.
The time requirement is 20 to 30 hours weekly – Days and hours are flexible for the right applicant, however, Monday and Thursday are essential
- Accounts payable
- Data entry of accounts payable including bills, employee expense claims, and preparation of batch files for payments. Reconciliation of freight invoices. Facilitate prompt payment requests. Bank reconciliation in xero.
- Accounts receivable
- Calculation of weekly 3Pl and Freight revenue Data entry of accounts receivable – preparing invoices to be sent out to clients. Bank reconciliation in xero. Debt collection including client contact.
- Accounts general
- Other ad hoc tasks to assisting the smooth running of the finance function.
- We would prefer that you hold a Cert IV in Business or similar level;
- You must have 3+ years’ experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Bank Reconciliation processing using a recognised account software program, preferably XERO
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- You have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- You need to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Personally, you are easy-going, proactive, and happy to roll up your sleeves and perform basic routine tasks.
- Good time management and the ability to prioritise.
- Administrative / Logistics background (preferred but not essential)
- Lives in Brisbane and can easily commute to the Willawong area
- Process driven, rational and logical thinker
- Comfortable dealing with customers
- Experienced with Xero
- $30 – 35 per hour plus Super etc
- The opportunity to take on more work
- Positive Growth culture
- Modern office, parking etc
Email me your CV and cover note to [email protected]