|Job Employer||Axis Maintenance Services|
|Location||South West & M5 Corridor|
|Job Sector||Accounts Receivable/Credit Control|
We are a National privately owned company delivering first class service to Tier One clients in the Plumbing Maintenance Sector.
We require an experienced administrator with extensive knowledge in accounts receivable to work within the national service administration team.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, organized, meticulous and reliable.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Invoicing a large volume across multiple clients
- Data Entry
- Maintaining relationships with management
- Liaising with clients
- Debt collecting
- Maintaining and correctly filing
- Monitoring and responding to emails
- General Administrative duties
- Overseeing and assisting others within the accounts team
- Working independently on day-to-day tasks
- Client reporting
- Supporting our management team with administration needs
- Proven Accounting Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft suite
- Knowledge of Aroflo or similar system is advantageous
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Present in a professional manner
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
This is an excellent role for a skilled accounts administrator who is looking to join a positive environment with the confidence to assume responsibility of the role as well as work in with the close knit team.