|Posting||Senior Shared Services Representative|
|Job Employer||Frasers Property Australia|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Analysis & Reporting|
The Australian platform of the multi-national Frasers Property Limited encompasses Frasers Property Australia and Frasers Property Industrial. Together, we provide innovative solutions across the property value chain. Our legacy as a leading multi-sector developer spans nearly 100 years in Australia and we have over 500 staff across our Australian businesses.
Our sectors of operation include residential land, housing and apartments; build-to-rent; commercial; retail; mixed-use; energy; sustainability; industrial and logistics; corporate parks; hotels and serviced apartments. Our activities also encompass the ownership and management of investment property, incorporating property and asset management services.
The Finance Shared Services team is currently seeking a Senior Shared Services Representative to join the team based in our Rhodes office. Reporting to the Shared Services Manager, the Senior Shared Services Representative is responsible for the daily management of key and critical Shared Services activities including operational, transactional accounting and administrative.
This role is customer-facing and will ensure exceptional customer service is a priority, and that internal and external business relationships are established and maintained.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Managing, creating, and maintaining high-quality data analytics and reporting such as performance metrics benchmarking and government submissions
- Reporting validating results and data integrity across Shared Services
- Creatively enhancing our data visualisation to tell a story
- Producing data visualisation to assist SSC and the broader businesses in understanding key data and analytics
- Using explorative analysis techniques to provide deeper understanding of SSC issues
- Creating frameworks and best practices to collect and analyse data
- Driving the understanding of SSC data visualisation value by the SSC team and the broader businesses
- Supporting training plans in the businesses in the implementation of data analytics and reporting
- Participating in SSC initiatives as the data expert to provide insights and drive changes
- Supporting leadership to develop strategies to achieve SSC goals and participating in cross-functional projects
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Exposure to and deep understanding of Finance Shared Services processes and systems
- Strong skills in data analysis and critical thinking, and an ability to collate and disseminate large amounts of information
- Innovative thinking with a focus on SSC delivery and business outcomes
- Qualifications in Commerce, Business, Accounting, or Finance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management, relationship building, and problem-solving abilities
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and SAP
About Frasers Property in Australia:
International in scale but local at heart, we work on innovative, sustainable projects which contribute to stronger, smarter, happier neighbourhoods. Our Australian platform leverages the strength, expertise and opportunities of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company which develops, owns and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across five asset classes, with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.
The Frasers Property culture focuses on inclusion and equity, performance excellence, team collaboration, and developing and supporting our people. We’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we are a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
To find out more about Frasers Property Australia, visit: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fraserspropertyaustralia/ [link removed]
To find out more about Frasers Property Industrial, visit: https://www.linkedin.com/company/frasers-property-industrial/ [link removed]