|Job Employer||Robert Half|
|Location||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
|Salary||$100000 – $125000 p.a. + Super|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
Our client is a growing Australian retail group who is involved with several well-known and exciting brands. As they pride to meet and exceed the demands of today’s global marketplace, their financial support function is expanding tremendously. They are seeking an outstanding and remarkable Hybrid Accountant as the business begins their APAC expansion.
You will enjoy a collaborative and friendly working environment with many opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge within the finance team. This role is a hybrid role with a 50/50 blend of budgeting, forecasting, analysis, and financial reporting.
This role will broaden your exposure within the finance space. You will work closely with a fun, cooperative, and passionate team and be supported by an excellent mentor who will help you grow and develop within the business.
This role will be very hands on and will bring new challenges and incentives each day including on-going development, support, annual leave on your birthday and much more exciting employee benefits.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role will require you to provide commercial value to the finance function and will focus on:
– Preparing budgets and forecasts.
– Business partner with stakeholders at all levels
– Preparation of monthly P&L reports
– Processing month end and balance sheet reconciliation and cash flow forecast
– Responding to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing and interpreting data
– Responsibility of General Ledgers
– Preparation of year-end financial statements
– Liaise with external auditors
– Preparation of monthly BAS, FBT, GST, Tax
– Assist Head of Finance in quarterly forecasting and yearly budgeting for P&L and cash flow
Your Skills & Experience
– Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics, or related field.
– CPA or CA qualified or working towards your qualification. Big Four experience will be highly regarded.
– At least 2 years’ experience in accounting/analytical experience.
– Advanced experience using financial systems such as Microsoft Dynamic, SAP, Excel etc.
– Ability to communicate complex financial information to the broad audience.
– Strong presentation and storyboarding skills
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Vicky Tan on [email protected]
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.