|Job Employer||Private Advertiser|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
One of the leading organisations in healthcare with a presence across Australia and significant plans for expansion.
Our team members are at the heart of our success in the delivery of our holistic service.
About the Role
The Finance Analyst will be directly reporting to the Financial Controller, and it will support all aspects of the finance function and will contribute to the preparation of a wide range of business operations reports.
The role will be instrumental in the development, delivery, and continual improvement of business systems data. Your commercial awareness and consultative approach will enable you to work effectively across teams. You will often be the link between different operational areas providing data to inform decision-making and drive performance and business efficiency.
- Provide support across the full range of business financial accounting processes.
- Preparation of regular business operations data e.g., financial analysis, budgets, board reports, financial forecasts, and auditing.
- Drive continuous improvement to ensure that the provision of business data is accurate, insightful, and timely.
- Effectively communicate, liaise, advise and negotiate with key stakeholders including management, staff, auditors, government, and external agencies.
To be successful in the Finance Analyst role, you will need to have:
- Practical understanding of finance/accounting-related legislation, policy, and practice
- Advanced skills in excel with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Experience in project management and ability to take ownership and accountability for projects and their deliverables
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to maintain strong working relationships with business stakeholders
- Commitment to continual improvement, able to translate business overarching strategic goals into local plans and initiatives
- Advanced general IT skills experience with internal databases and systems and the full range of Microsoft Office suite
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate