|Posting||Accounts Receivable Officer|
|Job Employer||William Adams Pty Ltd|
|Job Sector||Accounts Receivable/Credit Control|
With over 90 years as a Caterpillar Dealer, William Adams have proudly made their mark. Together with Caterpillar, we’ve been there for customers selling and servicing the best equipment in the world – on land, at sea, in construction, mining and general industry.
Right now, we are on the search for an enthusiastic and experienced Accounts Receivable Officer, to join our dedicated Finance team based in our Clayton head office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this busy full time permanent role, you will liaise with our loyal and diverse customers to arrange payments and collection of overdue balances.
What a typical day will look like:
- Collecting payments as instructed for the William Adams ledger
- Looking after cash payments and reconciliations
- Liaising with all of our branches and internal departments
- Dealing with queries both internally and externally
- Reviewing and recommending credit limits
- Applying payments and reconciliations of cash, cheques and Eftpos GL accounts
- Uploading bank statements
Your tenacity and resilience will set you up for success in this role. You are driven, naturally alert and have an innate ability to spot issues.
We are looking for the following key skills, experience & attributes:
- Extensive experience with high volume end to end accounts receivable /credit control processing
- Ability to meet deadlines & KPI’s
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly experienced in building strong relationships with internal & external customers
- Demonstrated experience with reconciliations
- Reliability and teamwork
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (willingness to be tested at interview)
- Experience with finance systems
We offer flexible working arrangements, a supportive working environment as well as many other benefits including access to an Employee Assistance Program.
If you are up for a new challenge, looking to advance your career and enjoy working with a great bunch of people, this may be the role for you!
APPLY TODAY! or call Stella on 03 9566 0959 with any questions.