|Posting||SMSF Assistant Manager|
|Job Employer||Economos Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
About The Team
We are an established AFR Top 100 accounting firm located in the Sydney CBD, delivering a diverse range of business advisory and accounting services.
Our specialist SMSF team work closely with our Business Services and Financial Advisors to provide a range of holistic wealth solutions to our clients.
- You will be responsible for the workflow management of a specific SMSF portfolio.
- Manage and review the compliance work file, reporting deliverables and audit outcomes on each fund within your portfolio.
- Proactively liaise with clients, external auditors, ATO and internal stakeholders so as ensure exceptional outcomes and quality of work.
- Provision of technical advice to clients in relation to the application of the superannuation and taxation rules.
- Ability to assist in internal training around SMSF topics of interest.
- Effective management of billing and internal risk procedures.
What You Will Need To Succeed
Being a team player is crucial to our success and we expect a successful candidate will proactively support each other. Your background in business services and SMSF along with a common sense approach will provide a strong foundation to succeed in this role.
Additionally You Will Bring
- Relationship building skills; we work as a wider Business Services team and you will need to liaise with various levels and teams across Economos;
- Demonstrated analytical/problem solving ability;
- Excellent attention to detail and a proactive approach to work;
- Completed (or currently completing) post graduate qualifications such as CA or CPA
- Class Super experience is desired.
What’s On Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Commitment to your professional development; and
- A wide variety of clients