|Posting||Client Services Manager|
|Job Employer||Weber Group|
|Location||Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
Boutique Accounting & Business Advisory Firm
- Attractive Salary commensurate with experience
- A role with diversity and responsibility
- Supportive and friendly long standing Team Members
- Ongoing training to assist your learning and development
- Located in Keysborough (East Link access) with onsite parking
- Regular Team lunches
About the business
Weber Business Accountants is a Boutique Firm focused on providing a holistic solution to clients. We offer Business Advisory, Accounting and Taxation, Superannuation, Financial Planning, Wealth Management and Bookkeeping services. We work closely with our clients and focus on Monthly or Quarterly Management Meetings, rather than simply providing a Compliance Service.
Combining our client’s industry experience with our strategic advice, we assist to articulate business goals, implement practical solutions to maximise our client’s potential and ultimately, to achieve their wealth creation goals.
The Client Services Manager’s primary function is to provide support to our Director and Accountants by utilising your Client Services & communication skills in building client rapport and providing a superior level of administrative support.
Your Key Responsibilities include:
- First point of contact for our Clients
- Fostering Client relationships with the support of our Team
- Overseeing the workflow process from data collection to job completion, sign-off and client invoicing
- Database management, including the onboarding of new clients
- Managing Due Dates, Tax Return & BAS lodgements and ATO correspondence
- Attending to all Corporate Secretarial matters
- Overseeing our HR processes
- Managing our Firm’s electronic Marketing; and
- Other general Administration duties as required
What you need to bring:
- wide ranging senior administrative experience in an Accounting Firm for at least 3 of the last 5 years
- excellent communication skills, attention to detail, accuracy and a drive to meet deadlines
- enthusiasm, a positive outlook and a willingness to work as part of a Team
- the ability to organise and manage time critical tasks and Administration projects
- experience with Myob AE, System Release (Ledger and Tax), BGL CAS360, ATO Portal and MS Office – Excel and Word,
- the know-how to manage ASIC requirements and lodgements
If your application in shortlisted, you’ll receive a phone call within 5 business days to discuss your application further.
Please note – we will not be accepting applications from agencies at this time.
HOW TO APPLY