|Job Employer||Savills Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
At Savills Australia you will help shape the future of the Australian property market. You will do so as a member of a property services firm with an unparalleled reputation for excellence. Globally, Savills has been introducing innovations to market and delivering exceptional service to clients for over 150 years.
Due to an internal promotion, an opportunity exists for a self-motivated, results orientated Financial Accountant to join our National Finance team in our Sydney Head Office. The Financial Accountant will have a remuneration and incentives focus, performing analysis and ensuring accuracy of information along with managing various stakeholders. This is an ideal opportunity to work for a prestigious global organisation and be part of a friendly and dedicated team.
Savills operate out of over 600 locations around the world and our services cover the full spectrum, from providing strategic advice to managing assets and projects, and transacting deals. We value excellence and reward it. We also give back to our communities and provide environmental leadership.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Calculation of monthly and fortnightly incentive payments
• Reconciliation of remuneration accruals and key payroll accounts
• Monthly remuneration variance analysis and reporting of incentive payments
• Business partnering and correspondence with a range of stakeholders in the business
• Review of new contracts and terminations for incentive impacts
• Setup of new incentive structures and amendments to existing structures
• Assistance with month end journals and reconciliations
• Relief duties for Trust Accountant and Accounts Receivable when on leave
• Comply with internal controls and drive process improvement and best practice
• Other ad-hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will have:
• Sound understanding of accounting concepts
• Experience performing complex reconciliations and problem solving
• Real estate or commissions experience advantageous
• Studying or completed Chartered Accounting qualification
• First time mover from Big 4 preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills to communicate with agents and external stakeholders
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Highly proficient Microsoft Office Excel skills
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and QCommissions preferred
If property is your passion, Savills is all about the people behind the property. Sound like you? Apply Now.