|Posting||Associate Financial Analyst|
|Location||Ryde & Macquarie Park|
|Job Sector||Analysis & Reporting|
At Hasbro we’re changing the face of play and entertainment. We’re looking for people who want to explore, experiment and innovate to come up with the best ideas. Our culture of community, passion, integrity, creativity and inclusion has inspired our diverse team of highly skilled, highly creative and highly committed individuals for 90+ years and we believe the best is yet to come.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Associate Financial Analyst to join our Finance team in Sydney. The Associate Financial Analyst will support the FP&A Manager by reporting on sales performance, as well as compiling data and assisting with the forecasting and budgeting processes.
This is a 12-month fixed term maternity cover position.
As an Associate Financial Analyst you will:
- Assist with forecast updates and the reconciliation of spend.
- Assist in the development and on-going maintenance of price modelling, ROI analysis, post promotional analysis on account spending and customer cost to serve.
- Assist with the development, preparation, and on-going maintenance of a number of key reports for Sales.
- Compile revenue and trade investments from the Sales team for the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Assist FP&A Manager with ad-hoc reporting.
- Respond and resolve analysis requests and queries.
- Ensure effectiveness of I/Controls and SOX requirements.
You will bring to this role:
- 2+ years’ experience in the production and analysis of sales data and reports
- High proficiency in MS Excel including Power Pivot/Query & Power BI (required)
- Team player with high energy and a self-starter who displays a “can-do” pro-active style
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and attention to detail is critical
- Tertiary qualified in finance, accounting, or commerce and pursuing a CPA qualification
- Relevant work experience working within FMCG (desirable)
- Revenue accounting experience (desirable)
- Experience in using SAP and BI tools (desirable)
What will we offer you?
- A competitive salary and sponsored superannuation plan
- The ability to create balance in your life with Half-Day Friday’s, 5 x Wellness Leave Days, a variety of wellbeing resources and a hybrid work approach
- Time to give back, with 4 hours per month of volunteer leave
- Learning and development tailored to your personal and professional goals
Join us and be part of creating the world’s best play and entertainment experiences!