|Posting||Accounts Payable Officer|
|Job Employer||ComfortDelGro Corporation Australia Pty Ltd|
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Payable|
ComfortDelGro (CDC) is one of the largest private bus operators in New South Wales and nationally. In New South Wales, you may know CDC NSW by our operating brands; Hillsbus, Forest Coach Lines, Hunter Valley Buses, and Blue Mountains Transit. Employing around 2000 employees and operating from 15 sites across Sydney, the Hunter Valley and the Blue Mountains, CDC NSW is part of ComfortDelGro’s fast growing global network of more than 40,000 vehicles operating in seven countries.
CDC NSW is seeking an Accounts Payable Officer to join our team at Seven Hills. Reporting to the Manager of Financial Accounting, this role is responsible for the full accounts payable function covering invoicing, timely payments, completeness and accuracy of the system, and adherence to controls and company procedures.
This is a short-term 2-month contract based at our Seven Hills head office and will suit someone available for an immediate start.
- Processing of supplier invoices.
- Point of contact for supplier queries and resolving them in timely manner.
- Weekly and monthly payment runs as well as ad hoc payments as required.
- Monitoring available funds and requesting limit increases.
- Provision of information for cash flow forecasting as required.
- Ensuring that the accounts payable ledger is closed promptly at month end.
- Ensuring Financial Authority Limits are adhered to.
- Accounts payable reporting including overdue amounts.
You will have below skills, attributes and experience which are essential to succeed in this role:
- Tertiary qualification in accounting or a related discipline or relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience with the full accounts payable function.
- Experience with D365 is highly desirable
- Demonstrated IT proficiency (particularly MS Excel)
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage various stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If this comes across as an exciting short term opportunity for you and you have the above attributes, then please APPLY now.
CDC NSW is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and we encourage applications from all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTI, people with disabilities, religious beliefs and ethnicity. Experience in the Australian Defence Force will be highly regarded.