|Job Employer||Michael Page Accounting & Finance|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$90000 – $110000 p.a.|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
Exciting opportunity for a qualified Accountant seeking a dynamic role where you will be a pivotal member of the finance team.
My client is a rapidly growing organisation based in Melbourne’s CBD, they are seeking a Senior Accountant on a full-time permanent basis.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Delivery of month-end and year-end reporting
- Prepare the general ledger, prepayments, accruals and journal entries
- Assist with the preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flow projections
- Conduct variance analysis, risk analysis and review of the P&L statement
- Complete the statutory compliance requirements (BAS, PAYG, Workcover etc)
- Inventory management
- Seek to improve processes and efficiencies across the business
- Liaise with external auditors through the provision of reconciled accounts
- Other ad hoc projects as requested
The successful candidate:
- Tertiary Qualification in Accounting/Finance
- CPA or CA qualified
- 5+ years’ experience in Accounting roles
- Strong technical understanding of key accounting concepts and processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills and exposure to ERP systems
- Join an organisation on an exciting growth trajectory
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic role with financial reporting and analysis
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Julia Aruci on +61 3 8640 3145.